Processing Mini Activity
This activity is designed for a focus will be on learning programming fundamentals while creating interactive art pieces.
- Create a safe place for everyone to learn to code
- Learn and practice the basics of Processing's programming statements
- After we build our faces we will animate them, think about interesting elements you can add ..
Example of Final (without eyes) Projects
- Using the Processing reference
- Creating and running a program
- Setting up the window size and background color
- Drawing rects, ellipses, triangles, and lines
- Using color, fill, and stroke
- Using the Processing sound library to animate
Processing Online Resources